|When||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 |
|Where||St. Charles Convention Center |
|What||2018 MoGIC Conference! |
Don't Miss the Keynote by Vance Crowe (Director of Millennial Engagement, Bayer Crop Science)
The Edge of Order and Chaos: "What the Green Industry Can Do to Attract and Retain the Next Generation"
Six Educational Tracks
• Landscape Opportunities • Landscape Management
• Sports Fields • Golf • Water Management
• Pesticide Applicator Recertification (Cat. 3)
The Missouri Green Industry Alliance is a professional organization providing a unified voice for Missouri’s Green Industry.
The Missouri Green Industry Alliance is the resource that advances the Green Industry and increases public awareness of the Industry’s value to Missouri.
What We Do:
1. We Educate professionals and students through on-going professional development opportunities.
2. We Promote the Green Industry’s value to the public, the citizens of Missouri at-large.
3. We Advocate for the Green Industry, providing our Members an awareness of the legislative process, affording them the opportunity to be engaged, and communicating the results of our actions.
4. We Support Research, and share pure and applied findings.
5. We Collaborate between and among Green Industry professionals, and with alliance organizations and institutions.
6. We Encourage Environmental Stewardship, fostering responsible awareness of and engagement in practices that support stewardship.